বুধবার, ২৬ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৪

Amazing Yellow Nature of Beautiful Bangladesh

At this moment, specially in winter session, Bangladeshi nature is very beautiful  flower with yellow mustard. It's everywhere in Bangladesh, but you need to go view village area for nature yellow and yellow fields. However yesterday i was visiting some beautiful village in Bangladesh and i was taking many photos of beautiful yellow fields. It was another beautiful day for me, because i was happy for my photography. I also posted many photos to Google earth and Google+, and now posting travel photography to this blog. If you want to see more photos of beautiful Bangladesh, then please visit my photos on Google earth and to post comments here. I naturally regulate posting photos on this blog, on Google earth and my Google+ profile, and it will be continue. Click continue to view all photos, all 10 photos, just amazing Bangladesh.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন